Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Tonight You're Mine, Completely....."

And he.....gives his love so sweetly.... All I keep thinking of in my head, tonight, is Carole King's great "Will You Still Love Me, Tomorrow".(or something like that....I've never been very good at song titles) I'm not worried about the loving part....once again it was almost instantaneous love! But what I do keep thinking of is that Tippy is not going back to the kennel again. This is our first night together, and we shouldn't have to miss any more from here on out.

This is actually going to be brief because I left my power cord out in the living room, and had already made several trips back of other items. It's kind of like "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie". Plus, I took Tippy's Gentle Leader off and while we're at NEADS, the dogs need to have it on anytime they're not playing or in our rooms, and they have to remain "on lead" with us anytime we're out of our rooms in the house. The main thing today was practicing "Leave It" when an "unruly" dog is in the area, and greeting another dog while watching the dog's body language. All this, while necessary to learn before our two weeks of training in done, was done now since there are other dogs(well behaved/trained) living with the gals upstairs who help with anything needed, and also because we will be coming home for the weekend and we need to know how to deal with different situations. We also had a first aid for dogs discussion with Cathy, and John spoke to us about graduation.....SUNDAY, MARCH 18!

Well, Tippy out cold from a busy day and the afternoon's play time and my battery is about to die! So until tomorrow with a full battery plus being plugged in, I bid you adieu!

Peace,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment