Sunday, November 8, 2009

NEADS AT LAST!!!!!!

Well, I'm actually here. There are 3 others in my class; 2 other women, and a gentleman. We are all very anxious to meet our dogs! We have a house "dad" who lives upstairs. He runs the kennel here during the day, and is available for emergencies during the night. He is a riot. His name is Dan and he's a big guy, a professional wrestler......no really, a professional wrestler. He would so fit in my family, the one-liners and sarcasm are right up there. Tomorrow we meet across the lot @ about 10:00 am and we'll meet the trainers, have a class or two, and after lunch we'll meet our new partners!!! This is going to be a very short post as there really isn't much else to talk about and I'm soooooo beat. I drove up w/ Mark following behind but I had to stop once, and probably should have stopped earlier as well. Not sure I'll be able to drive up by myself on Sunday as I had planned. Hope to think of someone available to spend a night or two so that they can drive up behind me. Now my daughter, Emily, isn't sure she can come up on the 19th because it's too close to the Thanksgiving break at URI. Oh, well, it will work out somehow, it always does!!!!! I've got to remember to keep smiling.....think positive.......have faith! Good Night! Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning -- As I write you are already in your opening session. Only a couple hours more and you'll be meeting Alli. Hope someone takes pictures!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete