Monday, March 15, 2010

Regular Training.......and a little fun!!!

Alli has not let "Graduation" go to her head......at least not too much! She has at least one "play-date" a week, plus she now plays most afternoons with "Magic". Magic is some sort of Pomeranian/Shi-Tsu(sp?) type dog. In other words, he's pint sized and has the attitude of a Rottweiler! I was afraid, at first, that Alli could hurt him since he is 17 lbs., and Alli is close to 72 pounds. I soon realized that his owner was right.......he is too quick to worry about! Although she gives her "play-date" friend Braeden(a Weimerainer)a "run" for his money Magic knows how to take shortcuts across the park area and meet her when she rounds a corner! I am looking forward to when the warmer weather arrives and more dogs will hopefully appear at the park to play, too! I always describe Alli as a "people person" because she is soooo social, almost to a fault, and I know she'll enjoy playing with lots of dogs and it will be good for her to get her "fix"!

I'm attaching 2 brief videos today. One of Alli doing some walking with me, and one of her playing. I am lucky enough to have a church family that allows me to use our "fellowship hall" when the weather is not cooperative......though we exercise outside most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment